- TV Tuesday Answers June 15 2021
Find here all Crosswords With Friends TV Tuesday Answers Date June 15, 2021.
Crosswords With Friends is a daily crosswords application developed by Zynga where players can have fun solving the crosswords. This application delivers different theme crosswords for each day of the week starting with Movie Monday, TV Tuesday, Wayback Wednesday, Top 40 Thursday, Sports Fan Friday, Smartypants Saturday, and Sunday Funday. We are solving them all and we are posting the crossword solutions on our website. If you are fan of crossword solving you should bookmark our website for everyday use.
Across Clues and Answers
- “___ your funeral!”
- Muscly lower part of the leg
- Diplomatic agreement between nations
- “Well, what have we here!”
- Apatosaurus in Pixar’s “The Good Dinosaur”
- “Old Town Road” rapper Lil ___ X
- Middle Eastern country whose primary language is Persian
- Laugh ___ (someone who’s really funny)
- Actor who plays child prodigy Sheldon Cooper on “Young Sheldon”: 2 wds.
- What a lock picker doesn’t have, presumably
- “___ Given Sunday” (1999 movie)
- “The ___ is worse than the disease”
- Be neither too baggy nor too tight, in terms of clothes
- ___-inclusive resort
- Actress who played child prodigy Beth Harmon on “The Queen’s Gambit”: 2 wds., hyph.
- French word of agreement that’s pronounced like “wee”
- Zeus or Poseidon, for example
- Go down a black diamond course, say
- Actor who played child prodigy Malcolm on “Malcolm in the Middle”: 2 wds.
- “Mona ___” (painting in the Louvre)
- “Deadwood” actor Dourif
- Dowsing ___ (stick that can supposedly find underground water)
- Make more publishable, as a manuscript
- Girl who adopts Stitch, in a 2002 movie
- Place to stay that’s more upscale than a motel
- Spots for bears to hibernate
- Fish that are typically long but not wide
- Body of water whose name sounds like a letter of the alphabet
Down Clues and Answers
- Particle with a positive or negative charge
- Pad ___ (popular Asian dish)
- Slugger Sammy who played for the Cubs from 1992 to 2004
- “Inception” actor Michael
- Impressive assortment
- Shakespearean king whose daughters are Regan, Goneril, and Cordelia
- Letters from admirers: 2 wds.
- Event with guests and a host
- Operatic tune
- Target for Drano or Liquid-Plumr
- Reusable cloth bag
- Scandinavian furniture chain
- “Crash ___ Me” (Dave Matthews Band song)
- Pet that would probably not have a good time at a dog park
- ___ Pizzeria & Grill (Chicago-style pizza chain)
- “The Catcher in the ___” (novel about Holden Caulfield)
- “Just so you know …”: Abbr.
- “How to Get Away With Murder” actress ___ Naomi King
- The “L” in the airport code “LAX”
- Harsh cleaning chemical
- Loud enough to be heard
- Strap held by a jockey
- Pesky flying insects
- Hightailed it
- Attraction at Disneyland or Six Flags
- N ___ “Nancy”: 2 wds.
- Cleveland’s lake
- Kate Winslet movie about, and titled for, author Murdoch
- “The Twilight ___” (spooky series rebooted in 2019)
- Double-helix molecule: Abbr.
Or you navigate through the categories below:
Movie Monday Crossword Answers
TV Tuesday Crossword Answers
Wayback Wednesday Crossword Answers
Top 40 Thursday Crossword Answers
Sports Fan Friday Crossword Answers
Smartypants Saturday Crossword Answers
People Sunday Crossword Answers