- Movie Monday Answers January 24 2022
Find here all Crosswords With Friends Movie Monday Answers Date January 24, 2022.
Crosswords With Friends is a daily crosswords application developed by Zynga where players can have fun solving the crosswords. This application delivers different theme crosswords for each day of the week starting with Movie Monday, TV Tuesday, Wayback Wednesday, Top 40 Thursday, Sports Fan Friday, Smartypants Saturday, and Sunday Funday. We are solving them all and we are posting the crossword solutions on our website. If you are fan of crossword solving you should bookmark our website for everyday use.
Across Clues and Answers
- “Look what I’ve done!”: Hyph.
- Go for a stroll around the block
- Company that offers Web access: Abbr.
- What things belonging to you and me are
- Lake that rhymes with “teary”
- Name of the princess in “The Princess Diaries”
- State where the Bonneville Salt Flats are
- Astronomical explosion
- Paper towel’s thickness
- He won a Best Actor Oscar for “Raging Bull” and Best Supporting Actor for “The Godfather Part II”: 3 wds.
- Words of refusal
- Game where you don’t want a Skip card played on you
- Long-eared animal that says “hee-haw”
- ___ Raton (Florida city)
- Tax preparation experts: Abbr.
- She won a Best Actress Oscar for “Blue Jasmine” and Best Supporting Actress for “The Aviator”: 2 wds.
- “Return of the Jedi” character that worships C-3PO
- Neglect to mention
- Last name of the family in “Succession”
- Prefix for “natal” or “conservative”
- ___ White (character replaced by Dr. Orchid in the game Clue)
- She won a Best Actress Oscar for “Blue Sky” and Best Supporting Actress for “Tootsie”: 2 wds.
- South American snake that squeezes its prey
- “I ___ my limit”: 2 wds.
- Ernie’s roommate on “Sesame Street”
- It could be served sunny-side up
- Curly cabbage
- Tropical necklaces strung with flowers
- Ending for many language names
- “Salt Fat ___ Heat” (best-selling cookbook)
- “Electric Avenue” singer Grant
Down Clues and Answers
- Travel around
- Grand Theft ___ (video game franchise)
- Lackluster, like some colors
- Pale with fear
- Left the band to make one’s own music: 2 wds.
- Former Yankees slugger’s nickname: Hyph.
- “Jimmy Kimmel ___!”
- Cat in the title of a 2016 movie starring Key & Peele
- Unacceptable in polite company
- Tall structure on a farm
- Take care of the check
- Eldest Stark brother on “Game of Thrones”
- Measurement that is just over 8% of a foot
- Card with two values in blackjack
- Historic period mentioned in the theme song to “The Flintstones”: 2 wds.
- Eric Stonestreet’s character on “Modern Family,” for short
- Like “Finding Nemo” and parts of “Space Jam”
- From ___ Z (completely): 2 wds.
- Pen for piglets
- ___ out a living (scrapes by, financially)
- Keyboard key that SZA named an album after
- Two-time US Open winner Naomi
- Expensive black fur
- Runs at a leisurely pace
- Apple desktop computer in orange, purple, and other colors
- Long Beach’s state, in slang
- Have to have
- Pattern for a crossword puzzle
- Website featuring handmade products
- “Full Frontal” host Samantha
Or you navigate through the categories below:
Movie Monday Crossword Answers
TV Tuesday Crossword Answers
Wayback Wednesday Crossword Answers
Top 40 Thursday Crossword Answers
Sports Fan Friday Crossword Answers
Smartypants Saturday Crossword Answers
People Sunday Crossword Answers