- Wayback Wednesday Answers October 20 2021
Find here all Crosswords With Friends Wayback Wednesday Answers Date October 20, 2021.
Crosswords With Friends is a daily crosswords application developed by Zynga where players can have fun solving the crosswords. This application delivers different theme crosswords for each day of the week starting with Movie Monday, TV Tuesday, Wayback Wednesday, Top 40 Thursday, Sports Fan Friday, Smartypants Saturday, and Sunday Funday. We are solving them all and we are posting the crossword solutions on our website. If you are fan of crossword solving you should bookmark our website for everyday use.
Across Clues and Answers
- Show-___ (people seeking the spotlight)
- Word on a red, octagonal street sign
- Lady ___ (“Stupid Love” singer)
- Hold tightly by the handle, say
- State that’s southeast of South Dakota
- Character played by the late Michael K. Williams on “The Wire”
- “The Practice” actress who played murder victim Laura Palmer’s best friend Donna on “Twin Peaks”: 3 wds.
- Body part with a lid and lashes
- Golfer Ernie who’s known as “the Big Easy”
- “American ___!” (animated comedy whose title character is Stan Smith)
- “___ Shark” (song featured in the most-viewed YouTube video ever)
- Letters that serve as a distress signal at sea
- “___ Goes the Weasel”
- Shimmering gemstone
- iPhone’s voice assistant
- Encouraging sound for a toreador
- “Portlandia” actor who played FBI Special Agent Dale Cooper on “Twin Peaks”: 2 wds.
- Every last bit
- ___-B (toothbrush brand)
- Clumsy people
- “Sure, I’m game”
- Device for routine bank transactions: Abbr.
- Pub offering
- Again ___ again
- “Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings” actor Kingsley
- Undergarment made by Bali
- “Slap Shot” actor who played Sheriff Harry S. Truman on “Twin Peaks”: 2 wds.
- Comic strip dog with a long tongue
- In the low teens, temperature-wise
- Handed over
- “Howdy, ___” (cowboy’s greeting to a woman)
- Witches’ ___ (concoction in a cauldron)
Down Clues and Answers
- Stare at rudely
- The ___ (“You Found Me” band)
- Red-hot, “atomic” cinnamon candies
- Establishment offering facials
- Yo-yos and Barbies, for example
- “To thine ___ self be true”
- Music streaming service named for a mythical Greek woman
- “___ afternoon!”
- “Only Murders in the Building” actress Ryan
- Gadot who stars in the upcoming movie “Red Notice”
- “You ___ My Sunshine”
- Second month of the year: Abbr.
- Bare-bones or no-frills
- The “A” in “IPA”
- Window-frame piece where a pie might cool
- Large, white Arctic animal: 2 wds.
- Snowman character in “Frozen II”
- Writing tools whose tips are often classified as “fine,” “medium,” or “broad”
- “Fine by me”
- “Gomer ___, U.S.M.C.” (old sitcom)
- Con game
- Polynesian heroine of a 2016 Disney movie
- 1930s design style of Radio City Music Hall: 2 wds.
- Soil-clearing tool
- “Deep knee” exercises
- Ending for “differ” or “consist”
- Throat-clearing sound that gets attention
- Sudden strike of lightning
- Offer an enthusiastic review
- Turning over ___ leaf: 2 wds.
- Show that starred Allison Janney
- Home to Pocatello and Boise: Abbr.
- Jack Ryan’s government group, in Tom Clancy novels: Abbr.
- Appropriately rhyming synonym for “chop” and “crop”
- Soviet counterpart of 50-Down until 1991: Abbr.
Or you navigate through the categories below:
Movie Monday Crossword Answers
TV Tuesday Crossword Answers
Wayback Wednesday Crossword Answers
Top 40 Thursday Crossword Answers
Sports Fan Friday Crossword Answers
Smartypants Saturday Crossword Answers
People Sunday Crossword Answers