- Smartypants Saturday Answers March 06 2021
Find here all Crosswords With Friends Smartypants Saturday Answers Date March 06, 2021.
Crosswords With Friends is a daily crosswords application developed by Zynga where players can have fun solving the crosswords. This application delivers different theme crosswords for each day of the week starting with Movie Monday, TV Tuesday, Wayback Wednesday, Top 40 Thursday, Sports Fan Friday, Smartypants Saturday, and Sunday Funday. We are solving them all and we are posting the crossword solutions on our website. If you are fan of crossword solving you should bookmark our website for everyday use.
Across Clues and Answers
- It might display rivers, mountains, and national boundaries
- Backless sofa
- Cash dispenser in a bank lobby: Abbr.
- “Oh, who ___ kidding?”: 2 wds.
- Spitting ___ (exact twin)
- Where Aquaman uses his powers
- Final three in the alphabet
- “The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao” author who was awarded a MacArthur Fellowship “genius grant” in 2012: 2 wds.
- Places with animals in cages
- Information on nearly all ID cards
- Two-time Green Party presidential candidate Jill
- “Voilà!”: Hyph.
- Title ranked above a viscount in British nobility
- Type of Japanese wrestling
- Marshall Mathers, ___ Eminem: Abbr.
- “Fun Home” author and cartoonist who was awarded a “genius grant” in 2014: 2 wds.
- Alternative to coffee
- Take out a ___ (get money you’ll have to repay)
- Jane Austen novel that the movie “Clueless” is loosely based on
- Benches in cathedrals
- Ride in a hang glider
- They have soles and insteps
- “The Fifth Season” sci-fi author who was awarded a “genius grant” in 2020: 3 wds.
- Price label on new clothes
- “This American Life” host Glass
- Prevent, as a catastrophe
- Sheep that might have a pink bow around its neck
- On a ___ with (just as good as)
- They determine your hair and eye color, for example
- Actor Billy ___ Williams (Lando Calrissian portrayer)
Down Clues and Answers
- Goofy’s son, in the Disney universe
- Mayim’s role on “The Big Bang Theory”
- Place to buy a slice
- City in France famous for a type of mustard
- Former radio host Don
- James ___ Der Beek
- In the past
- “Nothing but ___!” (basketball player’s claim)
- Continent with the most people
- Athletic squad
- Puzzle where you try to get from START to FINISH
- ___ test (way to determine ancestry)
- Have a ___ at the table (be in on decision-making)
- “The Handmaid’s ___”
- Deep brass instruments
- Word that ends many Christian prayers
- What you might casually call your surgeon
- What the wind blows in a blizzard
- Jack who was Bob Dole’s running mate in 1996
- “That’s too bad,” in an antiquated way
- Grand ___ Opry
- “Now see ___!” (offended phrase)
- Prefix that means the same thing as “ante-“
- Temporary shelters for campers
- Sound in a hair salon
- Vegetable in Creole cuisine
- Like a door that’s slightly cracked
- Remove from the payroll
- You might order a subscription to one, for short
- Suffix for “pass” or “mass”
- Jon Ossoff’s title, as of this January: Abbr.
- ___-inspiring (amazing)
- Exclamation that sounds like a letter of the alphabet
Or you navigate through the categories below:
Movie Monday Crossword Answers
TV Tuesday Crossword Answers
Wayback Wednesday Crossword Answers
Top 40 Thursday Crossword Answers
Sports Fan Friday Crossword Answers
Smartypants Saturday Crossword Answers
People Sunday Crossword Answers