- Sports Fun Friday Answers November 27 2020
Find here all Crosswords With Friends Sports Fun Friday Answers Date November 27, 2020.
Crosswords With Friends is a daily crosswords application developed by Zynga where players can have fun solving the crosswords. This application delivers different theme crosswords for each day of the week starting with Movie Monday, TV Tuesday, Wayback Wednesday, Top 40 Thursday, Sports Fan Friday, Smartypants Saturday, and Sunday Funday. We are solving them all and we are posting the crossword solutions on our website. If you are fan of crossword solving you should bookmark our website for everyday use.
Across Clues and Answers
- Dozes off for a short while
- Start of “The Alphabet Song”
- “Drop the ___” (TNT rap-battle show)
- “Been there, done ___”
- Something to dunk chips into
- 401(k) alternative: Abbr.
- Third overall #1 draft pick to be inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame, an outfielder drafted by the White Sox in 1977: 2 wds.
- Opposite of more
- Smallest pup of a litter
- Played a movie role
- Watery havens in a desert
- McClanahan of “The Golden Girls”
- First overall #1 draft pick to be inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame, an outfielder drafted by the Mariners in 1987: 3 wds., abbr.
- Hot ___ (cars driven in drag races)
- Joey in Winnie the Pooh stories
- Lazy ___ (revolving tray on a table)
- Take a small bite of
- Sound from a revved car engine or a freight train
- Second overall #1 draft pick to be inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame, an infielder drafted by the Braves in 1990: 2 wds.
- ___ Majesty, the Queen
- Actress ___ de Armas of “Knives Out”
- Shed, like a snake’s skin
- Something admired by an aesthete
- Jazz vocalist Tormé
- GI’s branch of the military
Down Clues and Answers
- To the ___ degree
- Band best known for the hit “Take On Me”: Hyph.
- Below ___ (not very good)
- Mink garment worn around the shoulders
- Puts into a recipe
- Splatter protectors for babies at dinnertime
- Professional hired to audit a company’s finances: Abbr.
- ___ sign (symbol in subtraction)
- Rachel McAdams’s role in “Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows”
- Protectors for broken bones
- Was out in front
- Really angry
- Biblical vessel that was 300 cubits long
- Billiards stick
- Card below a jack
- Word ending for “blast” and “turn”
- Pot top
- “No ___, ands, or buts”
- Hold firmly
- “Parks and Recreation” character Swanson
- A decade has 10 of them: Abbr.
- Write hastily
- ___ v. Wade
- Actor ___ Baron Cohen who stars in “Borat Subsequent Moviefilm”
- Singer of such #1 songs as “Yeah!” and “Burn”
- Bottom part of a female cheerleader’s outfit
- India’s ___ Mahal
- Alluring smell
- Actress Russo or actor Auberjonois
- Brand of cooking spray made by Conagra
- “Neither a borrower ___ a lender be”
- Massachusetts’s state tree
- Pen for hogs
Or you navigate through the categories below:
Movie Monday Crossword Answers
TV Tuesday Crossword Answers
Wayback Wednesday Crossword Answers
Top 40 Thursday Crossword Answers
Sports Fan Friday Crossword Answers
Smartypants Saturday Crossword Answers
People Sunday Crossword Answers