- Wayback Wednesday Answers August 04 2021
Find here all Crosswords With Friends Wayback Wednesday Answers Date August 04, 2021.
Crosswords With Friends is a daily crosswords application developed by Zynga where players can have fun solving the crosswords. This application delivers different theme crosswords for each day of the week starting with Movie Monday, TV Tuesday, Wayback Wednesday, Top 40 Thursday, Sports Fan Friday, Smartypants Saturday, and Sunday Funday. We are solving them all and we are posting the crossword solutions on our website. If you are fan of crossword solving you should bookmark our website for everyday use.
Across Clues and Answers
- Like a decision made too hastily
- Vehicle hailed in a city
- “That means a ___ to me!”
- Cookie found in the glaze of some new Krispy Kreme donuts
- What fills a floatie
- Vine on college walls
- 1976 ABBA hit whose title is a Spanish name
- Paper alternative to a GPS
- Where to find Nutrition Facts
- Mosey along
- Opposite of multiply
- Contractor’s guess at the final cost: Abbr.
- Compost container
- Son of Marlin and Coral, in a 2003 movie
- 1976 ABBA hit about a visit to a disco club: 2 wds.
- Not ___ snuff (subpar): 2 wds.
- Last word of the Golden Rule
- Fuel with an octane rating
- ___ Avenue (Monopoly property in the same color group as Mediterranean Avenue)
- Cover with icing
- Small bunches of grass or hair
- Tyler of “9-1-1: Lone Star”
- 1974 ABBA hit that references one of Napoleon’s defeats
- Low card in cribbage
- Order ___ carte: 2 wds.
- Swerve dramatically
- Highest point value for a Scrabble tile
- Tear apart
- Lack of difficulty
Down Clues and Answers
- Texter’s “That’s hilarious!”
- “Diamonds ___ girl’s best friend”: 2 wds.
- Belgrade resident
- Fine-tuned, as skills
- Spray paint container
- Lend a hand to
- In ___ daylight (out for everyone to see)
- Tree part that may support a tire swing
- Serving platter’s shape, often
- Enter a password, say
- Defendant’s excuse
- Edit ___ (list with Copy and Paste commands)
- Material for fake leather and classic records
- Silver bar
- Sticky stuff you might find on a fallen log
- Dynamite letters
- Brain-waves test at a hospital: Abbr.
- “Cry ___ River” (Justin Timberlake hit): 2 wds.
- Clip-___ (some eyeglasses and earrings)
- Innermost parts of ears of corn
- “Mary, Mary, ___ Contrary”
- Currently engaged in battle: 2 wds.
- Part of a winding road
- Like most land in the Midwest
- Brown or white ingredient at Chipotle
- Kitchen appliance with a timer
- Pest on a furry pet
- Body parts that ballerinas balance on
- “You’re a sight for ___ eyes!”
- Last name of the boxer who was born Cassius Clay
- Touch, like a touchscreen
Or you navigate through the categories below:
Movie Monday Crossword Answers
TV Tuesday Crossword Answers
Wayback Wednesday Crossword Answers
Top 40 Thursday Crossword Answers
Sports Fan Friday Crossword Answers
Smartypants Saturday Crossword Answers
People Sunday Crossword Answers