- Wayback Wednesday Answers November 25 2020
Find here all Crosswords With Friends Wayback Wednesday Answers Date November 25, 2020.
Crosswords With Friends is a daily crosswords application developed by Zynga where players can have fun solving the crosswords. This application delivers different theme crosswords for each day of the week starting with Movie Monday, TV Tuesday, Wayback Wednesday, Top 40 Thursday, Sports Fan Friday, Smartypants Saturday, and Sunday Funday. We are solving them all and we are posting the crossword solutions on our website. If you are fan of crossword solving you should bookmark our website for everyday use.
Across Clues and Answers
- “Honestly, I’m not too impressed”
- Nuclear test ___ treaty
- Favor one leg when walking
- All ___ day’s work: 2 wds.
- Actress Noblezada of the 2020 movie “Yellow Rose” and the Broadway musical “Hadestown”
- ___ wave (large surge of water)
- “Here’s something of interest”: Abbr.
- Overall objective
- Hard, black wood
- 1992 drama directed by Ron Howard, starring Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman as Irish immigrants: 3 wds.
- News anchor Norah O’Donnell’s network
- Main ingredient in marinara sauce
- Natural gel in some hand creams
- Drive-___ window
- Dreary, dead-end routine
- 1988 fantasy directed by Ron Howard, starring Warwick Davis as a farmer and conjurer
- 1984 rom-com directed by Ron Howard, starring Tom Hanks as a guy who meets a mermaid
- Zodiac sign with a lion symbol
- What someone is called by
- Buy-in for a cardplayer
- Needing immediate attention
- Pack animal
- 1982 comedy directed by Ron Howard, starring Michael Keaton as a morgue worker: 2 wds.
- Professor ___ (tree-named character who gave Pikachu to Ash, in Pokémon)
- Body part studied by an audiologist
- Move on hands and knees
- Spirited cry for a matador
- Actress Long of the 2016 comedy “Keanu”
- Donations to the poor
- Water droplets on the lawn in the morning
- Put before a judge and jury
Down Clues and Answers
- Irish singer whose stage name comes from the pronunciation of her first name, Eithne
- Blonde or brunette, for example: 2 wds.
- Boston baked ___
- Quite eager
- Quarterback Joe who led the Jets from 1965 to 1976
- Egypt’s western neighbor
- Climactic words in a wedding ceremony: 2 wds.
- “___ of Steel” (2013 superhero movie)
- Paper towel’s thickness
- Start working together rather than individually: 2 wds.
- First person to die in the Bible
- Of poorer quality
- Person who doesn’t have a permanent home or job
- Topple from power
- Tool that’s a homophone of “all”
- In ___ of (as a substitute for)
- Sound of a plucked string
- “Get ___ picture?”
- Actor Ed of “Modern Family”
- Strike with a whip
- Volcano that can be seen from Portland, Oregon: 2 wds., abbr.
- Chews on, as a dog would
- Not quite straight, like a sloppy necktie
- “A ___ of Two Cities” (Dickens novel)
- Item in a cafeteria stack
- Consumer electronics trademark
- What you navigate to in a browser: Abbr.
- Pro football player from Los Angeles
Or you navigate through the categories below:
Movie Monday Crossword Answers
TV Tuesday Crossword Answers
Wayback Wednesday Crossword Answers
Top 40 Thursday Crossword Answers
Sports Fan Friday Crossword Answers
Smartypants Saturday Crossword Answers
People Sunday Crossword Answers